Modern era entrepreneurs
It is not easy to be an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship is a process—it involves designing and running a business successfully. But before running a business it has to be launched successfully. Entrepreneurs are passionate people—both towards their personal goals and their social obligations. They have a keen vision and see the world’s problems as their own. They intend to solve the problems of the world through their ventures. Entrepreneurs take a lot of risk to start their business and need to take the initiative to establish it successfully. They believe in putting in their best to bring out the best in society. Sebastian Greenwood has correctly quoted Og Mandino, “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later”.
Modern day is all about living life easily and in comfort. New products and services come out every day to make life easier. Innovative minds work behind these new innovations. They tend to come up with ideas that can make life hassle free. New technologies are also making life easy. Entrepreneurs are the ones who come up with new ideas.
Entrepreneurs who inspire
Some entrepreneurs all over the world tend to inspire every aspiring entrepreneur through their sheer success and talent. Here are ten entrepreneurs to look up to:
- Amancio Ortega: he is the founder of the fashion brand Zara. He is the founding chairman of the Indetix fashion group. He is one of the richest businessmen in the world with a net worth of $67 billion.
- Bill Gates: Bill Gates’ full nameis William Henry Gates. He is the founder of Microsoft, the largest personal computer company. He is one of the most famous entrepreneurs in the world.
- Carlos Slim Helu: he is the CEO and founding chairman of the largest mobile phones carriers of American Movil and the telecommunication company Telmex. He has a vast empire in Mexico.
- Mark Zuckerberg: who doesn’t know this young entrepreneur? He is the founder of the largest social networking site Facebook. He started Facebook with his roommates while he was in college.
- David Koch: he is an American businessman and philanthropist. He is one of the richest engineers of the world. He is the owner of Koch Industries, second largest private company in America.
- Jeff Bezos: he is the founder of the largest e-commerce site Amazon. His net worth is $45.2 billion.
- Warren Buffett: he is the CEO and largest shareholder of Berkshire Hathaway. Apart from being a business magnate, he is also a philanthropist.
- Michael Bloomberg: he is the CEO and 88% shareholder of the global financial data company Bloomberg L.P.
- Larry Ellison: he is the co-founder and CEO of Oracle Corporation. His net asset worth $43.5 billion.
- Charles Koch: he is the brother of David Koch and has inherited the family business along with his brother. He has 42% shares in the conglomerate.
Learn more about Sebastian Greenwood:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/sebastiantruth